Tuesday, June 19, 2007

GUI targets

No I lied, this is not about gui or targets.... Guitars. Perry aquired one from his family over the weekend and is teaching himself to play. So sexy =).

I have to tell stories though. Perry and his cousins went to the after grad party and got pretty sloshed. I watched movies with the folks and we drank at home. I was fast asleep in the armchair when he got back around 6AM. He stumbled to the camper, stripped to his PJ's, couldn't find me so wandered to the house and fell asleep on the rocking chair near me. I awoke to Perry pulling my blanket away from me. I'm like perry, you are sitting on a blanket, this is my blanket, we can't share across the room etc. Since he was so insistant I gave it to him, which promptly fell off when he let go. I took it back and tugged his blanket out from under his bum. He set the folded blanket on his lap and nodded off. I awoke again to perry sitting on the bottom of the reclining chair (which closes it). He promptly fell on his bum and fell asleep on the floor.

I thought it was pretty funny, he obviously doesn't remember, but I recognize sleep-walking when I see it lol. I have never seem him move, just talk in his sleep.

Sorry for going backwards with this post, but on the way to his cousin's grad, we bottomed out my car, knocking both belts off. My car also aquired a nail, rendering it flat. Fun times.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No I don't remember that. But I do remember that my P.J.s consisted of my silky simpsons boxers. You could run around Brooksby naked for hours and no one would see you. It was a fun grad though. I think I remember getting in philosophical debate with Travis, I ALWAYS freakin do that. Then I feel like a dink afterward.

Amber said...

I was trying to censor you in case you didn't approve of me telling you were running around practically naked in the middle of the night.