Thursday, June 7, 2007

Waiting on the weekend


Hello again! Not much new around these here parts. Work is just as slow as usual, even had time to throw in an inside joke for scorp on the forums.


Aunt Flo came to visit this week and I must say the pain is annoying. I've drugged myself up as much as possible, but i still get back pain, and even my leg muscles cease up. This coupled with a break out every month is just annoying. I wish I had one of them fancy danglin things.


Sorry to be graphic.


I saved all of this weeks work for today. Probably amounted to a good 5 or 6 hours of work (/9) so that's cool. The day went by a lot quicker when i had stuff to do. I have one task left but didn't want to start with only 40 min left in the day.


I got some bad news last night too, my grandmother has cancer and isn't doing so hot, and my brother lost his job and needs a new place to stay/ look for work.


Seriously... if he could do the dishes and clean up after noob, he could live with us for free ><. Regina has to have more job oppertunites than Rosetown.


Another less shitty but still shitty news item is that Perry asked to not work closing shifts for the pure fact he'd literally NEVER see me. Since I go to work before any sane person should be awake, and come home at 5:30pm, he leaves midday and comes home just as I want to go to bed. That's a whole 30min- 1 hour I could see him face to face in a day. Plus if I wanted to quest/ instance with him its pretty much out of the question.

No comments: