Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I ain't done no nothing

Speaking of stupidness, here is a 100-about me randomness post from Perry's Blog.

100 Random Things
1. How old will you be in five years? 26
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Tanya, coworker
3. How tall are you? 5'9"
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Paying off my debts and making new ones!
5. What's the last movie you saw? Hard Candy ...unfortunatly. (psychological)
6. Who was the last person you called? Darcy, because our internet was down and I wanted to come over and use her computer, and perry watch their tv.
7. Who was the last person to call you? Leader Post
8. What was the last text message you received? Probably when Perry was doing army exercises out of town.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? Probably T&D, but Perry usually checks it before I do.
10. Do you prefer to call or text? usually text. I hate phones...i can't just afk to think or stop talking because I don't want to w/o being rude.
11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Sleeping.
12. Are your parents married/divorced? Married
13. When did you last see your mom? April 30.
14. What color are your eyes? Blue
15. What time did you wake up today? 5:39 am
16. What are you wearing right now? jeans, marooon shirt, brown sweater.
17. What is your favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells
18. Where is your favorite place to be? Nagrand
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Anywhere where I'm waiting. I wish i communicated telepathically so that people were always where i needed them to be.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Ireland.
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Not in Saskatchewan, probably preggers
22. Do you tan or burn? Mix between the two.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? My brother liked to play pranks on me, I also though the farm was haunted because of the noises. I soon learned that what i feared was mice and spiders.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? Went to Engrish.com
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
26. How big is your bed? queen apparently.
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? Desktop, more powa!
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? I like to switch it up.
29. What color are your sheets? Green
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1 for my head, maybe a teddy for hugging.
31. What is your favorite season? fall.
32. What do you like about fall? The colors, the cool weather, wearing sweaters (less skimpy people wandering around).
33. What do you like about winter? The look of the snow, playing with the snow, Christmas time.
34. What do you like about the summer? Not worrying over whether my car will start.
35. What do you like about spring? Smells, budding leaves.
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? 1
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? Moose Jaw, Regina.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Bare Feet.
39. Are you a social person? Define Social, online very, otherwise I don't go out of my way.
40. What was the last thing you ate? Pretty plain sandwich for lunch.
41. What is your favorite restaurant? Boston Pizza.
42. What is your favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip
43. What is your favorite dessert? Smoothies
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Mushroom
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Usually Strawberry
46. Do you like Chinese food? Yupperz
47. Do you like coffee? Indeed
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? About 3 Litres (I keep an old Star Wars Slurpee cup at work)
49. What do you drink in the morning? Preferrably juice, usually nothing, water or coffee when i get to work.
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Right
52. Do you know how to play poker? For the most part.
53. Do you like to cuddle? Yes
54. Have you ever been to Canada? Neaavhvhaaa
55. Do you have an addictive personality? Only circumstance is Gaming.
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? Home
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Perry's is a day before mine.
59. Do you want kids? I want 2 brats.
60. Do you speak any other languages? quelque francaise, et 50m3 1337 sp34k.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? In my mouth!
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? I don't like pools, oceans are prettier
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats? Never flown if thats the implication.
65. Do you know how to drive stick? I think i did better when i was younger though.
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Slurpees
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? Sometimes my grad ring, usually misplace it.
68. What is your favorite TV show? I really like King of the Hill right now.
69. Can you roll your tongue? No.
70. Who is the funniest person you know? Puns, my dad trumps me anyday.
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? A couple =)
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? I think it used to be fur elise
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? No heh
74. What red object is closest to you right now? Red pen =/, If i was at home it'd be my red swingline stapler that makes me laugh.
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? Yes
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Open, too much crap on the floor.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Probably a bear, I hate bees... I think I'd be a good play dead type. Bees freak me right out.
78. Do you flirt a lot? Probably
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Plum Sauce
80. What is your favorite food? Lasagna
81. Can you change the oil on a car? Yes
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? No
83. Have you ever run out of gas? Nope
84. What is your usual bedtime? For the next 4 months, 10:30-11:30
85. What was the last book you read? School Texts
86. Do you read the newspaper? Online.
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No, I'd just read perry's if i was interested.
89. Do you watch soap operas? I used to with my mom.
90. Do you dance in the car? Not that I know of.
91. What radio station did you last listen to? Country 100.
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? Ugh, I'm at work, but there is a photo of noob on my desktop!
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? drilling files 20010-20090
94. What is your favorite candle scent? Vanilla or Cinnamon
95. What is your favorite board game? don't like board games much, but I'd prefer Life or Cranium.
96. Have you ever screamed at someone (not words - just a scream) in a public place, just for the sake of it? And if so - was is someone you knew or just a random stranger? No
97. Last time you attended church? Ummm... for an actual mass? Probably like 3-4 years ago when Rod did his first mass.
98.Who was your favorite teacher in high school? Mr. Dirkson
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? Probably about a week.
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? Perry makes me dericious subs for me so i have something to scarf down when i get home from work.

No comments: